Thursday, September 15, 2011

All White Now

The Row SS2012 from Style.com

As mum to a toddler whose favourite food is marmite on toast, wearing white is just not an option. But when I saw this look by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's line 'The Row' I contemplated hiding the marmite jar. How fresh and cool does she look? I love everything, from her swept back hair to her barely-there makeup to her holiday flip flops. I also love the low-slung, flat fronted pants as opposed to the high-waisted look that has dominated for the past few years. It has a certain insouciance to it that you can't get wearing 70s flares.


So, while I won't be embracing the top-to-toe white look, I'm digging out my loose, man-style pants and pairing them with a pretty tee for summer.


What about you, lovely Beaunz readers? What are you looking forward to wearing for the new season?


x

No comments: