Monday, October 24, 2011

Bare Beaunz : Sherna


I've talked a bit about time travel lately, after seeing Midnight in Paris and watching Pete Murray live, and today's Bare Beaunz is the epitome of beauty from another time.


Sherna is the design & production manager for Saben, and she is one of the prettiest and loveliest people I have met. Her style is modern vintage, and her signature cat-eye flick always inspires me to dig out my liquid eyeliner (usually with disastrous results - we already know I can't draw).


Anyway, there are certain people you meet and you just know they are destined for great things. So, without further (girl crush) ado, I present to you...Sherna.

I just bought...
the most beautiful silver bow heels from Topshop. They were sold out online, so my sister-in-law traipsed around London until she found them for me.

I'm about to buy...
MAC Neon orange lipstick and the new Lana del Ray album.

I wish I could buy...
A round the world ticket, via New York then onto somewhere I know nothing about, like India.

I never leave the house without...
My iPhone.

The last time I laughed was...
on the weekend, watching my husband watch the rugby. He is a total rugby lover, and his commentary and passion made me laugh out loud.

My secret pleasure is...
watching a whole TV series in one go. I just watched The Hour, it's a thriller set in the 1950s and it was really good.

If I died tomorrow I would be remembered for...
My kindness and my style. I hope!



x