Friday, October 21, 2011

Bare Beaunz : Yours truly



So...I've had some requests for more information on me (hey - this blog is all about me!) but I thought it would be fun way to start a new little feature called Bare Beaunz - just a few questions and an image of someone that inspires me. So here we go, the first Bare Beaunz...Me!

I just bought...
my first chip of strawberries for the summer.


I'm about to buy...
Huffer Frill Shorts.


I wish I could buy...
a Steinway Louis XV Grand Piano.


I never leave the house without...
blush, and a tiny fishbone skull I got in Thailand.


The last time I laughed was...
this morning when my daughter farted then giggled with delight.


My secret pleasure is...
writing poetry, and watching Survivor (generally not on the same night)


If I died tomorrow I would be remembered for...
my oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies. In the words of my nephew Samuel, they fill your mouth with joy.

x

2 comments:

Laura Molloy said...

How come I've never had these famous oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies!! I think you would be remembered for more than those Mrs Kent! How about; being a fantastic Mum, wife, sister, daughter, friend and screenwriter! xxx

Erica Kent said...

Thanks Laurs, I will bring some cookies tomorrow night and you might change your mind xx