Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sorry Leon, but we can no longer be friends

Leon Baking and Puddings from Amazon.co.uk


Oh, Leon. Until now, your recipe books have been so good for my waistline. Your grilled chicken superfood salad tastes like heaven on a plate and it's so healthy I feel positively angelic when I eat it. 

I'm almost convinced we can still be healthy eating friends, your new book has dozens of recipes that are 
sugar, dairy, wheat or gluten free and I'm over the moon to finally have your granola recipe. BUT...

It's that pesky not-so-little section called Celebration with its recipes for toffee apples, ice cream, triple chocolate cake and, wait for it, salted caramel banana splits. How could you do this to me? I just bought my summer bikini...

x




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a solution! Buy it for your sister-in-law, photo copy the recipes you want before you give it to her and then let her make the waistline wrecking ones....