Friday, November 11, 2011

Neverblack...always beautiful

May Dress from the Neverblack AW2012 collection


New Zealand fashion is so exciting and inspiring all of a sudden. For years we've had the likes of Zambesi, Karen Walker, Kate Sylvester et al, and they're certainly not going anywhere anytime soon, but there's also an abundance of new talent on the scene. 


This week I was invited to see the AW2012 previews at Showroom 22 (more on that tomorrow) and Ciel PR, and even though I had seen most of the clothes at Fashion Week, up close they were even more beautiful. For a clothes-addict who already lives on the wrong side of her budget, it was a deliciously dangerous experience. Probably just as well I couldn't actually buy anything...yet.


I'll be posting lots of sneak peaks over the coming months, but today I wanted to share a gorgeous little number from relative newcomer Neverblack. The dress is so sweet, and I love the styling with cosy socks and sandals. This label is definitely on my radar from now on, I can't wait to see what they do next.


x

No comments: