Thursday, November 24, 2011

The real Happy Feet

Converse Sequin High Top Sneakers

It might be the excitement of Christmas, but I can't get enough sparkle. Sequins, glitter, crystals, rhinestones, diamonds...as long as it reflects daylight, I want it on my person. 

My ultimate summer item (still looking) is a pair of slouchy, sequined pants à la these sparklers to be worn with a white tee, bare face and red lips. I might be a season or two behind the most dedicated fashionistas but I'm happy to be the style tortoise. 

In the meantime, my feet are getting the tinsel treatment thanks to these Converse high tops. Brings new meaning to the term 'twinkle toes'. 

Do a little dance... 

x


2 comments:

Klara said...

Loooooove Converse!! And would love a pair of these for Leila&myself!!!

Erica Kent said...

Me too - I want a rainbow hued collection of Converse in every colour!