Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Scrapbook : Beautiful things to look forward to

This week I went to the AW2012 preview at Showroom 22, and thought I would share a few of the treats in store for next season (if you can even think that far ahead!) Pretty, muted pastels were a key trend, along with royal blue, earth tones and gorgeous velvet in all shades. Yummy. First up was the beautiful colour palette at Ingrid Starnes (above). I'm a new Ingrid fan and can't wait to add a few of her pieces to my wardrobe asap.

How amazing are these trainers designed by Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals? They come in kid's and adult sizes, and I'm seriously considering going matchy-matchy with my daughter. 


Deadly Ponies make the most original and delightful accessories in New Zealand, and this quirky velvet necklace is top of my birthday list next winter!


It's hard to do these Diemme cuties justice, they are butter soft and so cool it hurts that I don't already own them. Looks like another trip to MRKT is in order...

Juliette Hogan just gets better every season. This grandma-chic cardi will look perfect over any of her floaty dresses, worn with Kathryn Wilson's creepers (too many amazing styles to single out) and cosy socks.

OK, I'm off to the beach to remind myself that it's too hot to wear any of these anyway. Happy weekend Beaunz belles.

x

No comments: