Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Scrapbook : Please feed the book worms


One of my favourite gifts to give (and receive) is a beautiful book. The best ones are a work of art; tactile, heavy tomes that make your book shelf a prettier place as well as expanding the mind. Amazon.com is a dangerous place for me, it always ends with a mad dash to the letterbox each morning to intercept incoming parcels before they are discovered by the husband, who boringly (and rightfully) reminds me that we are in fact trying to save money, not spend it. 


So, I am going to live vicariously through you, Beaunz Belles, and share with you a few of the bookwormy treats I have found lately. Click on the book titles if you want to know more, and if you buy any of them, tell me what you think.










x

No comments: