Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cinemust : Extremely loud & incredibly close



So, normally for a Cinemust post I would include the trailer, but in this instance the trailer is so poorly done that had I watched it before the film, I would have decided against it altogether. If you haven't seen the film or the trailer yet, see the film, don't watch the trailer. If you have seen the trailer already, don't hold it against this beautiful film!


The story centers around Oscar, whose dad dies in the Twin Towers in 9/11 (not a spoiler, I promise). I saw the film not knowing anymore than that and took great pleasure in watching it all unfold in front of me, so I'm not going to say anything else except it's worth paying extra to see it at the movies, and take tissues...and pee first because it is quite long. Enjoy.


x