Friday, April 27, 2012

The littlest letter set



I absolutely adore getting mail, proper mail that is; bills and marketing letters most definitely do not count.


Whilst I love the convenience of emails and phones for regular contact, there is nothing more delightful than opening the letterbox to find a handwritten note from a friend or loved one.


I'm always on the look out for beautiful paper and stock to make my own, and I discovered this gorgeous little letter set at Yellow Brick Road Boutique this week. As you can see, it is about a quarter of the size of a regular envelope so if posting, you would need to double-envelope or risk it getting lost altogether.


The best thing about it is that with limited space, the note can be kept short and sweet. After all, most good things do come in...


x

No comments: