Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One for the Mums



I have been following local brand geoskincare for awhile now, and love just about everything they do. The products have integrity both in terms of performance and organic standards, and they also smell absolutely scrumptious.


I was planning to buy my Mum something girly and smelly for Mother's Day anyway, and then I saw this beautiful gift set, which includes a cleanser, hand cream and premium quality  candle. The limited edition candle is called 'citrus delicious' and I now know why. From the moment I lit it, I craved lemon meringue pie...it's that good! I also love the packaging, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for  love hearts. 


This might be a 'Mothers Day' special, but if you're not a Mum and you get one for yourself, I promise it will be our secret.


x

No comments: