Friday, May 11, 2012

Watch out wolves

Image credit: Steven Chee for Fashion Quarterly


I have been looking for a dress to wear to a certain local celebrity's 40th birthday bash next weekend, and came across this gorgeous cherry red Black Tie Dress by Liam, the little sister to Ruby. 


I love its deep cowl backline, which could double as a hood in the likely event of a rainy evening, and the saucy thigh splits would make for great stepping-out-of-limo paparazzi shots.


All in all, the perfect party dress. Will I? Won't I? That would be telling...


x

5 comments:

Kate said...

That dress is so gorgeous but you'll need a Pippa Middleton bottom.

Beaunz blog said...

True Kate...or some very good spanx! x

Klara said...

I looooooove it!!! Think you would look amazing in it!! Plus if you buy it,perhaps I can borrow it sometime...;-))

Megan said...

Funny you should feature this, as I was also thinking there will be one in every colour at Colin Mathura-Jeffree's 40th! I know other eds have bought it

Beaunz blog said...

I know Meg, that's my only hesitation and it's true of anything by a local designer. Have been trawling Shopbop and Netaporter hoping for a miracle...x