Friday, June 29, 2012

Currently...June



Photographing: in the afternoon sun; everything looks gilded.

Saving for: a trip to London for my friends Daniel and Simon's wedding. Yaah :)

Eating: Leon Indian Pot Roast Chicken. Delicious + effortless = 10/10.

Coveting: Salasai Field Tee from their SS2012/13 collection.

Drinking: Cut me and I would bleed Dilmah English Breakfast right now!

Watching: All the trailers for the NZ Film Festival. So far I've booked 8...tune in next week for a round-up.

Reading: Lost at E Minor e-newsletters. A funny and inspiring way to start each day.

Listening to: Tomas Barfod; like listening to the stars.

Wearing: Superga X Henry Holland lilac leopard print plimsolls. Me to a T.

Talking about: Kimdotcom. How long before the movie deals?

Waiting for: Homeland Season 2

Smelling: Snow - there's that sharp, dry, bite in the air.

Searching for: a Sugar Daddy to take me here. It's like CS Lewis designed a house for Salvador Dali.

x

No comments: